Emergency Management Strategic Plans
Mitigation/Prevention | Preparedness | Response | Recovery
DEVELOPING BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANS BEFORE THEY’RE NEEDED
Paladin encourages businesses to better understand on the consequences of disruptions, by developing plans that allow organizations’ key operations and critical functions to continue should a disaster occur.
- Examine potential threats and vulnerabilities to organizations
- Business Impact Analysis to assess events that may occur, when they occur and how they could affect the organizations’ key objectives
- Provide guidelines and assess organizations preparedness for hazards, developing plans to ensure recovery following a disaster
- Provide strategic redeployment plans for the protection of people, physical assets, reputation and resources
- Identify critical and non-critical functions to determine recovery time objectives
- Crisis Management and Communication to preserve or enhance both internal and external stakeholders’ trust and confidence in the organization
Disaster Preparedness and Response
Natural disasters, health pandemics, power outages, cyber-attacks and other emergencies are increasingly common and could ruin your organization if not prepared. While we recognize the likelihood of a disaster occurring is uncertain, it is vital that our clients have robust emergency response and business continuity plans in place that address critical operations and essential services. We are uniquely prepared to provide this proactive service to our clients by constantly evolving and updating their EM&BC plans. Together, we can strengthen your business during a disaster and effective resumption of business activities post disruption.
Our methodology is built on forty years of experience in the field, through proven best practice, execution and ongoing support of EM&BC programs. We start by incorporating an ‘all-hazards’ approach to emergency management functions, built around the four fundamental EM tenets of Mitigation, Preparedness, Response and Recovery.
Our strategic and comprehensive programs are designed to start the moment of disruption to accomplish the following objectives:
- Protect People
- Protect Property
- Protect Reputation
- Protect the Environment